Truck Hire Adelaide Hills Able Self Storage & Removals have done truck hire from the mid ninety’s. Hiring a self drive truck can save you money but you need to do the heavy lifting.
Some helpful hints.
1. Let one person load the truck. They will have a mindset to load (2 people – 2 mindsets)
2. Either put tailgate half way and make a step for most items and only use for heavy items. It takes time to go up and down adding to the length of the day.
3. Put the tail gate completely up making a platform. If you are carrying out items you are not bending you back so often.
4. When driving stay in the left hand side . It is easy to see something on your Right when changing lanes where as when in Right lane there is a blind area so more difficult.
5. Be aware your vehicle is higher and wider than what you normally drive. Drive accordingly.
6. Load square items first in the front of the truck and pack tight.
7. Wrap White goods and timber furniture with blankets to stop damage from rubbing.
So please call 08 7444 4144